Great Web Sites:
The following sites offer unsurpassed, accurate, truthful and very current information for free!
You can register and subscribe for emails and feeds. They safeguard your email info and I have never received spam as a result of registering.
Great, Indispensable Nutrition Books:
- Healing With Whole Foods Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition by Paul Pitchford
- Nourishing Traditions The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats by Sally Fallon
Great, Indispensable Supplement Books:
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing A Practical A-To-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Supplements by Phyllis Balch
- Prescription for Herbal Healing An Easy-to-Use A-to-Z Reference to Hundreds of Common Disorders and Their Herbal Remedies by Phyllis Balch
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing The A-To-Z Guide to by Phyllis Balch
- Prescription for Dietary Wellness Authoratative information and practical advice on achieving optimal health, overcoming disease, and preventing illness by simply changing the way you eat. by Phyllis A. Balch, CNC
- Prescription for Natural Cures A Self-Care Guide for Treating health Problems with Natural Remedies Including Diet and Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements, Bodywork and more by James F. Balch M.D.
- Prescription for Drug Alternatives All-Natural Options for Better Health without the Side Effects… by James F. Balch M.D.
Books on TCM/Traditional Chinese Medicine:
- Between Heaven and Earth A Guide to Chinese Medicine by Harriet Beinfield L.Ac., and Efrem Kornfgold L.Ac, O.M.D.
- Asian Health Secrets The Complete Guide to Asian Herbal Medicine by Letha Hadady D.Ac.
- Feed Your Tiger The Asian Diet Secret For Permanent Weight Loss And Vibrant Health